Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Beloved Taron Christine

There is little miss Taron Christine at 26 weeks in my tummy.



I am still really small for 26 weeks, but baby is great per the Doctor last week. The appointment was great until I agreed to a batch of vaccines. Ya, not a great idea. First was the flu shot and then the Whooping Cough, Tetanus, Diphtheria shot. Oh joy. I have felt horrible since I got them Wednesday mid-day.



I don't mean to complain, but I just still feel horrible and then yesterday I had to have my 1 hour Glucose test. Man once again, why does all this stuff make me feel so horrible. I still feel icky and I am wondering if it is still a combo of shots and glucose/fasting I had to do.



Okay, enough complaining. I think I need a nap or is it time to go back to Babies R Us and register for more fun stuff for my little Miss T.....

0 comments: