Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankfulness and a new do!


As I start today, I must remind myself that I am a blessed woman beyond belief and that my husband being gone for the 5th week in a row is so that our little family can continue to grow and thrive! I am blessed. But, I will not lie.......it is really hard when he is gone and I had the melt down about 10 days ago! The poor hubby was on the bad end of the meltdown.


I am also thankful for the fact I had the ability to VOTE today. So many people do not understand what a privilege a vote is. I thank my husband for fighting for our country so that we have this amazing ability to to cast a ballot as well as all of those past and present that fight for our freedoms, THANK YOU!


So back to my meltdown.....I needed to do something for myself so I cut my hair! Bad picture, sorry, but taking a picture of myself in a mirror with my cell phone, doesn't equal quality! So i decided that I needed to do a little something for me this week as well to keep sane and not melt on my beloved husband, so I have an appointment with the dear Amy and I will be getting a facial today. I am so excited. I think sometimes I need to just take a few hours for myself and relax, especially with Taron keeping my insides hopping lately.
To a blessed week, a new haircut, a great facial and a husband who will be home at the end of the week again, remember to be THANKFUL for all we have.

1 comments:

T J V said...

Good for you pampering yourself with a haircut and facial. Pregnancy is exciting and crazy at the same time. I remember having a meltdown over a potato when I was pregnant with V! But I am sure Brandon understood. Congrats on the little girl, the second half seems to go by quicker and she will be here before you know it.