Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh Baby..........

I haven't been the best in blogging, but I hope to change that as I am trying to take more time to sit and rest since I am 22 weeks pregnant! We found out yesterday that we are having a baby girl and I still cry just thinking about it! She will be named Taron Christine Boyles after my mother, Judith Christine and her parents, my beloved Grammy and Bappe that have gone to there reward, Willard and Christine Taron. I feel so amazingly blessed right know that I have a hard time putting it into words! I hope that I can be half the mother that my mom and her mom have been and still are. God is truly good and we are truly blessed to be given this perfect little gift of life!

I hope to scan pictures of our little girl and get them posted soon!

0 comments: